Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

 Yes your right Mojo Monday from last monday ...but...but I did get one up before Sunday ...hope you like it .
 These are a few cards I had been working on ...you see I was to be in Sparwood with my SIL Neti ..you know the one that was puts up great recipes...hope you all made the wonton soup ...so good.  Any ways I was going down to the Fernie Craft Sale ...well I screwed up and lost my voice ...and did not make it ...I have asked her forgiveness and she says she still loves  me ...next time I am to ... just drive ...and be there...I promise I will sick or not....this was to be my time to go from Neti house over to my other SIL Barb ...I am still heading to Barb's to visit and of course probably play with computers and maybe even craft a bit.
 so I hope
 you like the cards ...and are having a great Canada Weekend ....
 Our garden ...yes we had fresh radish the other day ...and the tomatos plants are getting lots of blooms...
 Below are some of the flowers that are blooming in our back yard....
 Trumpet Lily or something like that from the same family....
 Yes Tiger Lillies from our flower garden ...my Bare loves them...
 Just had to show this picture ...Patty sent it ...
She is so sweet looking here...our little Hannah banana....
And Neti thank you for understanding ...love you dearly ...and I know you had the best sales ever. And I know you and Maggie probably caught all the fish in the lake. ( Two SIL that did a weeks worth of camping and fishing and great times ) but girls where are those pictures of the big one (Fish).

Hugs..and make sure you stop by family and friends in my list ..I know they always have great stuff to share.

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Judy, hope you get your voice back quickly. Hope you have a great visit with Barb.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy.:)
I absolutely LOVE your cards!!:)Fantastic job on ALL of them!!
I also LOVE your garden and those flowers are GORGEOUS!!:)
You are right...Hannah looks so SWEET.:)

Have a wonderful day my friend!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda