Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Freshly Made challenge

Well Barb found another challenge and this one is really pretty
it comes from 
While the sketch features a star shape, you are welcome to use any shape of your choice.  The same goes for the circle containing the sentiment.  I can't wait to see how the sketch is used, and I hope you'll have fun 
so here is my card
paper used  is from Bella BLVD Under the Stars
I cut the stitched stars with my Cameo
the twinkle twinkle  little star is from Verve

Make sure you stop by and see some of the awesome cards for this challenge 
and stop by Barb's her card is beautiful 

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Such a fun design, I love the papers and colours you used.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a great card! I love your choice of purple and black and the DSP you've used is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!