Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Sunshine...snow trying to melted

Well today started out great had a craft sale and some awesome stuff for sale ....

 Stampin up and Close to your Heart seemed to big the biggest ..
there were materials and knitting available to 
so when I got home my SIL Barb said hey here's a challenge 
so I gave it a try 
so here is my card the first one I made I did not like so I did an easier one ...
a Stampin Up  - Like it a latte
now you can't get easier or a warm sentiment then that (haha)
so go and check out the cards there some awesome ones.



4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Clean and simple but perfect, I love the stitched detail.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Meg said...

Great card - very CAS!

Being Mrs Miles said...

How did I miss this post, Judy? My head in a creative fog, methinks.

So lovely, very simple for sure, just wonderful. I get carried away. LOL. so fun crafting with you!