Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunshine hurray and another challenge

Well I got another challenge in ..
in my last post a comment was left inviting me to try this new challenge 
the theme for this week is 
321 Recipe 
3 patterned papers
2 Butterflies 
1 Flower 
so I thought I would give a try 
My papers are from DCW I believe...
ribbon just had it thought it added some more color 
the sentiment is Adornit 
colored the flower with water color pencils
and my two butterflies again in my stuff...so am not sure who they are .
If you can give the challenge a try it is open till Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the invite  Dorothy S.


2 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful card, you have used the recipe to perfection. Love the card and thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, hope to see you back on the 1st March.

creationsnz said...

Great recipe card, with lovely colour and little details. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG