Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday ...hurray!!!

Good Morning to all this Friday....last Friday for February 
I got this card done last night I so wanted to do the
A beautiful inspiration photo for the challenge this week. So many things to pick from...the colors, the dog, the staircase, things on a wreath or tree, the list goes on and on. I can't wait to see what you pick to draw inspiration from for your project this week. I hope you plan on playing along with our challenge!
so in having some fun with this photo I came up with this idea....


on this layout I am using the card has the base 
then stamped the Santa and colored with my Chameleon pens
the tree is a Memory box die and then I add some gems and ribbons 
the kids are cut from my Cameo .
I popped the kids on the stair case peeping .
sort my picture of that is not the best .
Hope this works with the photo.



2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

You definitely took a lot from the inspiration photo Judy and your card turned out great! I especially love how you used the die cut of the stairs and children in silhouette form!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Judy, I love the silhouette images. You have created a wonderful festive scene.