Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mojo Monday and I am posting...what is going on ...well round cards always get me thinking ...so here goes a round but 3d look ....I don't have the spellbinder punches or cards already punched with a scallop edge ...so I try to create what I can with what I have...so below is my round card... so what do you think...the paper has sparkles on it ...need to learn how to take better pictures of my cards...hope the next picture shows you what I mean but 3d..... and here is the square card ...I know not to much thought there....but I love the blue I picked ...
now the papers are Micheal's recollection stock...the flowers a package I picked up a Micheal's to...now the words used in the second card were from TLC boy I am thankful for that site ...I don't have many word stamps ...and there at TLC you can pick up some great stuff.
Now I am sure that Barb, Nina, Samantha and Val will have their cards up soon make sure you check them out ...you will found their names under family and friends...and check out Neti's site some awesome embroider there.

Have a great week....hugs to all

5 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Gracious Judy, you've been very busy! It looks like you put a tremendous amount of work into your cards too. The word-arts certainly come in handy, don't they?

I will not get to mojo for a day or two as we just got home yesterday and I've got a ton of email to catch up with and a graphics project with a big deadline!

I'll try to catch up with you as soon as I can.

Love,
SIL

Samantha said...

Your round card was/is very cool of course i got to see it in person so i get the 3D image. I dont think the pictures do it justice but it is very cool.
Yah wow BLUE!!! did a great job on that to.
I'm hoping to maybe try a round one later but i am already dreaming up some more square ones...there my fav.

Talk to ya soon ma!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
WOW..you are really on the ball.LOVE your cards!! :) I know what you mean about TLC.I am always wondering what to say on a card..and it sure helps to have someone who knows to help me out.:)
I was soo busy yesterday that I didn't have a chance to even look at the mojo monday sketch but really fast.Zoom Zoom.LOL
Have a wonderful day my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Olena said...

Such a fabulous card!Olena

Notes by Nina said...

Beutiful cards Judy, you rocked the Mojo Monday round card, the card very pretty. I felt way out of my comfort zone when I tried the round card, I think you do a fabulous job. Have a great weekend.