Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yes I know Mojo Monday was yesterday...but what can I say ...I got stuck ...but here are my two attempts...hope you like them ...
this first one is some paper Sam had given me out of a scrapbooking kit for a photo album...the flowers are a digital kit called Demin & Daisy's and the word art from TLC...

Now this one is the one I had trouble with ..I know round..but I wanted to throw in a few other lines and make the circle fun...I don't have cutting machine to do the scallops ...I have those scissors ..but I wanted different....so this my attempt. The papers are from Micheal's the train is also a Micheal product from Recollections ...the wordart..from TLC..
see it does stand...hope you enjoyed the card...
have a great week....




3 comments:

Samantha said...

Your cards turned out wonderful Mom!!!
Your 2nd card is neat...something different which is cool. I think you did a great job putting them both together.
Glad you were able to get them up.

Big hug!!!

Notes by Nina said...

The cards turned out fabulous. What a great idea for the second one, well done.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy.:)
I agree..your cards are awesome!!:)
I recognize those flowers too!!hehe
Your second card is SOOO COOL too! Love that you did something different with it.!!
I don't have that machine for the scallops either.I use the scissors.I turn my paper to the back side...use a circle to draw on the back and use my scallop scissors around the edges of the circle.Works for me...but different is COOL too!!:)Love coming to see what you have done..cause you always amaze me!!

Have a fantastic weekend my friend!

Huge hugs,
Valinda