Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yes ....I know late...I had trouble with this layout ...don't ask me why but I did ...so many thoughts on how to but could not pull it off...so here are my attempts...
sorry about the pictures ..need a light box ...or maybe some one else take the pictures...

I have the girls staying with us for a few days on spring break ...so a day at the park with their cousin
Well I hope you are having a great week ...might try another card...
make sure you have stop by all the friends and family I know they love visitors ....



5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Judy. Great ideas. I am passing along a blog award, you can see the details on my blog.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Judy.:)
I LOVE your cards and what a really COOL idea about the bait.:)
Great pic of the kids.I KNOW you must be keeping busy.:)
Enjoy your days with them.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

Samantha said...

You did a wonderful job on your cards mom. Glad you were able to find time :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

My goodness, looking after kids AND making cards - amazing! It turned out nice - simetimes it's a struggle, isn't it?? Si glad you posted, I kept checking.

Love
SIL

neti's fine crafts said...

Love your cards Judy!Good Job!!
Nice to see every one enjoying the outdoors!
Hugs
Dave & Neti