Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Yes it is Mojo Monday...and I made it ...wow

wow...was not sure if I would make it ...but here it is ...

I made this card for a friend of Missy's... E.. lost her papa on the weekend ...and he was younger than me...you are in our prayers E.
now the card is paper from Micheals ...the stamp one of Micheals Stampenous...my attempt at a bow and ribbon...

Now this picture above is from Abi's birthday party on the weekend....her and her big sis...
Yes angel food cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries ...Patty did three cakes like this .....yummmieeeee.
Yes Chris the Clown came to the party and what a hit it was ...
this man is so good at his profession....and the kids love him .
at the end of his show Chris will make the kids balloon animals or hats ...
if he can he tries to fill every ones order....Abi got the hat and the monkey on a tree...
and of course every clown has those special glasses...
It was a great time ....
Well have a great week.


4 comments:

Samantha said...

Your card is beautiful mom!
Great layout of the girls & i'm glad Abi had a wonderful birhtday!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
I LOVE your card ( SOO PRETTY) and I am sure your friend Missy will truly appreciate it.It's so hard to lose a parent.:(
Your bow and ribbon are CUTE..Love the center of the bow matching the striped ribbon.Adds just that bit more to it.:)Really pretty card,Judy.
How fun!! A clown party!! I bet they had a blast!!! The cake looks so YUMMY too!!mmmmm
Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.I haven't eaten breakfast yet and your cake is making my mouth water..where is the fridge???LOL


Hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice Mojo Monday card. I love the DP. Great pictures too.

Being Mrs Miles said...

I love your bow and ribbon, they are perfect Judy. Sorry for your friend's loss. :(


I want a party with a clown too, looks like a ton of fun. Think you can convince my Mr. to dress up for me?

Hope you are having a good week, miss ya.

Love,
SIL