Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a "Thank You" themed Project.
  2. Or Make a project "Using Designer/Patterned Paper".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Designer/Patterned Paper".
Ok for this challenge I used ...S.E.I Chocolat designer paper
the thank you is a Verve stamp...
I embossed with Copper embossing powder....
On this challenge I used the flower...the blings....and the text
For the challenge, I've given you lots of opportunity to mix and match to suit your own style, tic tac toe style!
Make sure stop these blog sites and give their challenges a try...
and stop by Nina's blog she is a designer for Scrapbooker Paradise...
and I know the rest of the family and friends have stuff to share to ....
Have a great weekend....
Hugs to all

9 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Lovely card - makes me long for spring and all the blossoms. The brown and pink combo is wonderful. I think the polka dot ribbon finishes it off nicely and I like that you put them at the edges and not straight across.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Love,
Barb

fairyrocks said...

This card is gorgeous!! Thank You for Playing in Paradise

Lesley said...

Beautiful pattern paper and card Judy, happy you joined us at the Mashup.

Samantha said...

Opps! i thought i had already left a comment.

Great card mom! It turned out beautifully. That is beautiful DP.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs

hollybeary creations said...

Judy this is so pretty.. I love that Patterned Paper! I really like all the extra embellishments you added to it.

hollybeary creations said...

Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup!

Angela Fehr said...

The card is beautiful - I love the combination of colours and layers.

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty! Love that color combo! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy:)
I finally made it back.:) I LOVE your card.How PRETTY!! I too love how you put the ribbon on the edges and I LOVE all the bling!:)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda