Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Well I have been honour again at Scrapbook Essentials ...you ladies are so awesome ...and thank you so much...they make it so much fun
The TOP PICK for last week's sketch is:

The TOP PICK for last week's sketch is:

I absolutely adored the Monochromatic card that Judy created! The embossed background and pretty flowers made this an absolute winner for me.  Congratulations Judy!

This weeks challenge is an easel card ....oh I love easel cards .....

SBEBC Challenge #5-Create An Easel Card

so here is my attempt ...
boy hope that light box is finished soon...
Please stop by Nina's blog she is one of the designers for
Scrapbook Essential
so sorry I always forget to add ...what I used for my card ...
The back paper is brazzill card stock ...
the print paper is Bo Bunny ...A gift of Love
the sentiment from TLC ..the bow from a hairclip...
Have a great day...

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Judy, I love you fantastic DP. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapbook Essentials BC. Congrats on being Top Pick.

Samantha said...

Congrats mom! but no surprise as your card was beautiful.

Great job this week on your card as well....it is stunning, very beautiful.

Becky said...

Both of these are beauties Judy. Love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Congratulations Judy!! Another WINNER!!!:) I LOVE all the embossing and those pretty little flowers too!! The sentiment says it all.:)
Easel cards are a lot of fun!Yours looks Wonderful!! I LOVE the corner cutouts!!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend!!

Hugs again,
Valinda

Lesley said...

Wonderful card! I love making Easel cards too. Thank you for all of your support.
Lesley