Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes three challenges.....one card
 Mojo Monday....challenge layout..
and here is my try at it ...now long with the Mojo challenge ...
honest that is a suede color...I just need to learn how to take pictures....
and I also did the challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ
this is one which I do with my SIL Barb and I know she has done a card for this challenge...
the challenge was :Challenge #122 – Rev. 21:5
  Let's use something new on our card/project this week. It can be a new stamp, paper, or embellishment...or even a new technique or an idea that is new to you! Just have fun with your creation!! 
 this stamp is new to me .....
and it is so true ...
Products used in the card :design paper -KO Addison Swirl Collage
plain paper Recollection....flower stamp -Stampin up Fast& Fabulous
Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Circles Small
Verve stamps ...for the sentiment...

 Now this is our granddaughter Hannah ,,,if you look close you
see she is missing a teeth on each side of the front two...looked so cute
had to take a picture ...
Please stop by the family and friends list ...and maybe even leave some
love and encouragement for all ...
Have a great week

6 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Yay - you managed to do these, I know you've been busy. Both your cards are lovely and I agree with your scripture/sentiment as well. Very encouraging.

Ha, so exciting for kids changing out their chompers. How much does the tooth fairy pay these days I wonder?

Love,
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Wow - look at you go, good on you for blending three challenges. Very pretty card, your little butterflies are beautiful.

Samantha said...

I'm with Nina here....look at you go getting 3 challenges in one card :) Great job and your card turned out wonderful.

Unknown said...

That image is just so sweet and I love the photo at the bottom! Great use of the sketch too! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Traci M said...

Very creative sketch, and how fun you could do the challenges with your sil!! Such a pretty card with a wonderful scripture!! Thanks for playing along in my challenge this week at SSIC!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I just LOVE scripture cards and I also LOVE how you made the scripture stand out so well.Great job!:)
Hanny looks soo HAPPY and so CUTE in her pic.:)I can't blame you one bit for sharing her smile with us.:)

Hugs!!