Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Scrapbook Essentials Challenge #4-{A Sketch}
Scrapbook Essentials check this site out ...SIL Nina is one of the designers...

Our Rules for Playing: 
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!

Sorry the picture is not the greatness ...need some one to build me a light box...
hmmmmm .... who could that be????
Supplies used ...the Always is from Stampin Up
flowers from the dollar store
the paper Brazzill Lemon Garden
Paper also from Micheal Recollection
Ribbon just my bits and pieces...

Now please make sure you stop by family and friends listed on my side bar ...
I know they all have something to share...
Have a great evening...

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

I think our card is ... amazing really. I think the colors and everything are just perfect. The embossing is elegant and draws it all together (reflected in the roses elements)

Wowza!

Love,
SIL

Samantha said...

Absolutely beautiful Mom! I think you did an amazing job! I agree with Aunty Barb...the embossing is very elegant....is that a new folder? :)
Great job!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful Judy, wonderful warm colours. Those little flowers are so pretty and texture brings it all together nicely.