Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mojo Monday ...will here goes ...

I know my sort of oval thing is heart shaped ...best I could do and my stars are hearts ...but Mojo loves for us to have fun and created...so I tried.

Now I know Barb and Nina will have something up in the next couple of days so please check their blogs out ....and
check out Mojo Monday's blog wow some awesome cards
Nina has a card up right now that is a special one it is a card she made for her son Zach ...he is 17 today so stop by and send some b-day wishes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH...
also stop by Val's she has birthdays going on to ...Jim's and their daughter....wow busy and check out her snow pictures....
Well hope to blog again this week ...but if not have a great week..

3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Love the card Judy, it is fabulous, Keep up the good work :) I will hopefully get to sit down to some Mojo after dinner tonight.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Woo Woo Judy! Someone is going to be very fortunate to recieve this card. I love the SWAK! You're getting to be a pro at this and its great we can all do this together.

Love you!
SIL

Samantha said...

Turned out awesome mom!! Good job!!!