Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is what we wake up to this morning...more snow ...
So out I went to shovel snow the picture below is trying to show how much snow has fallen the road up to our place had been plowed yesterday evening ..so it was pretty cleaned . and this after I shovel the driveway....at 9:30 a.m. and yes it is still snowing ....
Now I must say sorry...my SIL Neti ...makes the most awesome projects when she sews and I have been having trouble getting my emails ( had to send like 2 hours with Telus to get my emails straight out...ugh)
she sent me some pictures...well Neti I got the pictures finally ...

WOW...girl you have been busy...love them

she is so talented....
Well have a great day all ...I will be out there shoveling snow ...



2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Judy:)
WOW..you got snow too!! We got five inches..which is amazing for our neck of the woods.LOL Got stuck in our homes..cause Ga doesn't have many snow plows.:) Our road was pure ice for a while.The kids in the neighborhood had a blast sledding down it.:)
LOVE your cards.You do such a wonderful job on them!:)LOVE the S.W.A.K ...so sweet!
Well..I hate to rush..but got LOTS to do! Enjoy your weekend and the hot bath after the snow shoveling is through.:P

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow - what a ton you got. We had it come down really hard for a while but it never amounted to much on the ground. Which I really don't mind because then we don't have to shovel as much like you. I don't envy you at all!

Wow - Neti's items are pretty - are these aprons? For big people or little people? Darling.

Looking forward to chatting to you one day too.

Love ya,
SIL