Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well I had one more card to finish from Mojo Monday ...now with this card the paper is your cardstock paper ...now the Ivy you see is a frame my SIL Barb created and gave away on her blog a couple of days ago..you can still get it ...and the flower is also her creation ..I just added a bit more color and here is the card I got with digital made elements . Barb does alot of kits and as them on sale at Scrapbook Elements
Check the store out .
Oh yes check out Nina's blog her card is up ...and it is awesome
Yes our little Hannah ..now this girl loves to clean and do dishes ...she is a real help Well is has been a couple of weeks that I got to hang out with Ethan ...boy can he talk now he is a little sweety ...Bare and I have been very blessed with all our grand kids and we love them more than words can say...
Well have a great week we are half way through.....

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow, Judy, that must have taken a lot of time to cut my frame out - good for you. It really means a lot to me that you use my elements and kits. I love to see what you do with them.

How do you fit it in with looking after little ones - I'm so impressed.

One reason I come to visit it to see your sweet grand-babies, I know how much them mean to you and Barry. These kids are jewels, aren't they, in our lives.

Thanks for sharing - this is such a good place to connect.

Love you, Sis