Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Yes it is Mojo Monday ...and I did get the card done on a Monday ...wow...
Hope you like ....tried to get close to the pattern they wanted ...please make sure you stop by both my SIL blogs Nina and Barb ...awesome cards there
and
Mojo Mondays blog ....wow these ladies are so talented
This creation was done by Sam she is so talented to ..I am trying to get her to start a blog ...but her boy Ethan comes first ...and he is a sweetheart.
It is a recipe box ...I love it

Brother - in-law and his might auger...

This the group that went out yesterday to ice fish ..the boys had a great time ....
and these are some of the packs of fish ...Bare had done ...he learn how to fillet the fish ...thats right no bones and fish skins ...just fry them up or coat them with shake and bake and a yummie meal ...and yes Neti you were right Bare got to do all the fish ....
Have a great week all .....

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Mom your card turned out wonderful. Great job!!! Glad you are liking and using your cuttle bug.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

this is the PRETTIEST card you've made yet! Excellent take on the mojo - everything works together perfectly.

OH my gracious, your blog is making me salivate, the fish looks incredible. Wow.

Still trying to catch up with you.

Love,
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Judy, I like the pretty colours. I love my Cuttlebug as well. All that fish looks amazing, I wish it was headed for my freezer. The box that Sam made looks like it would be wonderful to hold your cards.