Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

 Yes Mojo Monday and again here I am on Tuesday ...
what can I say ....

 So here are my tries at the layout ...what do you think....
 wanted to show the poinsettia is raised...
 and my next attempt at a circle one ...
 Now as most of us know last night was Halloween ...
so here are some of the grandkids dressed up ....
 Ethan
 craving that pumpkin
 dad and Ethan with all the pumpkins they carved ...
 Hannah at school  for their Halloween Party
 Hannah going trick or treating ...
 Abi at school
 Abi going trick or treating...
 the girls and their pumpkins
 and here is Missy ...the cowgirl for school

and I just had to put this little movie 
 Sam did of Corey and Ethan carving the pumpkin...enjoy
Please stop by all the family and friends ...

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Great cards mom! i think they turned out beautifully! Like that santa sketch in the first one.

Jenny said...

Pretty cards - love the vintage look!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wow Judy,

How did you get ANYTHING created with all this going on? Looks like it was a fun time at your house.

The video of Ethan is soooo sweet. He's turning into a little man.

We don't get any kids so this was nice, thanks so much.

Your card is wonderful - the winking santa is so fun. Your paper choices are perfect. You're really industrious but its all tasteful too.

Love,
SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
HERE I AM!!!LOL I stopped in a couple of times and saw you hadn't posted again yet..then got so busy..I hadn't been back until now.:)
I really LOVE your card with the wood chips.I didn't know what they were until I read it.I thought it was a Mum (flower).COOL idea!!:)
Your garden looks TERRICIC! Way to go girls!!
I have never heard of that game..what time is it Mr Wolf.Is it anything like Simon Says? Looks like they had a GREAT time.:)
The carved pumpkins look COOL! I see whiskers on one.:) The kids look CUTE in their costumes too!
Your cards are AWESOME!!I LOVE this weeks Mojo Sketch.:) I can't believe you did all that this weekend and still had energy to make your PRETTY cards!!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Love the vintage look of the first card Judy, that Santa is fabulous. The second card is great too.

Fantastic pictures of the kids.