Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Challenge:  Dig in your stash and use one of your oldest stamp sets, one that hasn't seen any use for a long while.

Now this is a Micheal's $1.50 bin special....when you are just starting out
you try to get sayings ...this is one I grabbed...so long ago.
The Popcorn Bear Stamp is new ...and my first time trying to color him...
So here is my attempt with my Tombow's and blend pen.
Barb and I thought it would be neat to do another challenge together this week ...

Please stop all the family and friend on the side ...they all have some neat stuff to show off...
Have a great day..

7 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

He is just adorable! I think you did a terrific job coloring too. I love the cut for the stamping, your whole layout has a nice flow to it.

So glad we took this challenge,
Love,
SIL

Samantha said...

Mom you did a fabulous job on coloring Mr. Popcorn bear :) He is adorable and he looks fluffy....great job.

Beautiful card!

Becky said...

Such an adorable image and beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Notes by Nina said...

That image is adorable, very cute card.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Judy - I am glad you got this image out and used it Judy - it is divine! What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ, we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Traci M said...

How fun to do a challenge with your friend!! That is the sweetest image, and made one adorable card!! Thanks so mudh for joining us at SSIC, have a blessed week!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
I too think your card is ADORABLE!!:)
You did an excellent job coloring it too! So SWEET!
I know what you mean about getting sayings when you first start out.I have been doing that ..way too much..lately.LOL I specifically look for some for my cards.:)
Hmm...I think I know what I want for Christmas...Some Tombow's and blending pens.Oh CHRISTY!!!!LOL

Thank you so much for your lovely comment for me on my blog.:)

Hope you have a MARVELOUS weekend my friend!!

Hugs,
Valinda