Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

 Well I made it ...it is Monday and here I am putting up my Mojo card...I was lucky enough to be able to chat to Barb and work on my card with her ...thanks SIL
so here it is ....
the background  paper is Little Yellow Bicycle's Wonder & Wishes.
The other papers used are scraps...and the holly are Recollection .
Now I know I am late getting up my Friday Mashup ...
but we were away ...so here is what the challenge was about ...
Photo Source

                                                 So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1.  Make a project featuring "Heat Embossing".
  2. Or Make a "Thank You (Greatful)" project.  
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Heat Embossing".
Ok I know it is hard to see but I did emboss the snowman and the words Thank you
Please please need lessons in embossing ....
Now the snowman is one of my SIL's ...she was cleaning house and I was give
a chance to pick up Frosty...and we all know I love snowman..thanks Nina
The paper used is Bo Bunny - a gift of Love..
I also want to thank Friday Mashup a card I had last  Friday got picked ....

Well some will know Bare and I headed over to Sparwood to do some visiting
and yes it snowed has we drove over ...so beautiful....
another reason we went over is my SIL Neti had invited me over for the craft sale in Fernie.
It was fun ...meet some neat ladies from all over one lady was from Calgary...

13 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Both your cards are really nice! I like the vintage-y feel to the first one, I like all things Old Fashioned and Christmas.

I bet your snowman is si glimmery , wish I could get my nose right up close. this is a FUN card and if this weather keeps up there might be some REAL snowmen happening.

Looks like your trip was gorgeous and sounds like you had a good time.

Love ya,
SIL

Kim P said...

Frosty looks great! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Judy,

Your embossed snowman is really cute. Congrats on the win with us, your card was fabulous.

Thanks for continuing to play along with us.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy:)
Your cards are sooo COOL!! LOVE them both.I really LOVE this time of year with the Cute Christmas cards.:)

Congratulations on your card getting picked!!:)

Your photos look AWESOME!!

I'm so HAPPY you had a great time at the craft sale.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute - he looks like he is in a snowstorm. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Samantha said...

Great job on your cards Mom! They both turned out Beautiful!
Great DP on both cards.

Congrats on your win with Friday Mashup!

Hugs

Lisa said...

Love that snowman, great card!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Judy, nice snow man card. It's like he's in the middle of a bit of a snow storm. I'm ready for one! I love the snow day... more stampin' time!

Notes by Nina said...

Sorry I am so behind in commenting Judy, time seems to have slipped away. Glad to see the stamps arrived. Love the Frosty card.

Notes by Nina said...

Opps :) and your Mashup card is fabulously vintage, very nice.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the Frosty card- he is a real "keeper" :-) Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

I think your embossing came out great! What a cute snowman... I like how you did the layout. Thanks for joining at The Friday Mashup.

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! Love the papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!