Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

 Mojo Monday...and here it's Tuesday...so  here I go...
I put 2 challenges together the other one is it
Scripture: Job 13:15 "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him.”
ChallengeMake a card of praise using music, stamp, or design paper, or just the word "praise."
so...my layout is the Mojo and the words are for SIC
my rainbow is home made...paper Recollection...
and butterflies and little flowers...Dollar Store...

Now this card is me playing....I have always wanted this stamp...forever
My SIL Nina...helped me found it and look what I made a card...
the stamp is called On The Fly..
The flamingo comes from the pad Playtime...
Make sure you stop by all the family and friends in my list...
Well hope everybody is having a fun and windy day....

4 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

It was fun doing both Mojo AND SIC this week with you. Man, you are really churning them out - haha, I can't keep up with you. They're all so fun and unique, love to see what you're trying all the time. I'm sure your cards will be treasured.

Love, SIL

Samantha said...

Great Mojo card mom! I think it turned out perfect for what you were wanting.

Your fly fishing one is pretty funny with your pink flamingo :)

Look forward to seeing what ever else you are going to be pulling out of your hat this week.

Big hug

Kristen said...

I love this!! I did the exact same thing as you, I combined both mojo monday and stampin sisters in Christ challenges. Great job!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are wondeful Judy. great use of colours and I love those butterflies. Not sure you should be fishing for flamingos though... :)