Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011


Winners and Shining Stars: Challenge #116...this was the challenge I did last week ...wow ...
And now for the winner of a $15 gift certificate from Pizzazz Aplenty!!! And that lucky person is...

#9 Judy
Welcome to Stampin' Sisters in Christ, where our challenges are inspired by scripture.
My SIL Barb knew before me ...she was so excited for me ....thanks for the call ...her and I have been doing this challenge together
Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34 ".... Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?...."
ChallengeMake a card/project that features a bird, such as in the patterned paper, a stamped image, a charm, etc. 
So here is my try at it ....now this is a stamp I just got form Nina ...and I hope I am doing you proud girl...
yes I did the coloring ...trying to get better at it ...could use lessons ...hint hint hint.
paper from Recollection the stamp from Nina ...wish the sparkles showed more ...

Well good evening to all ....I wanted to share ...on the weekend we watched this Christmas show called Cancelling Christmas....first time I have ever seen this one. This show was different in the message it was trying to share ...ususally it has Santa listening to want kids want....but in this show ...Santa was asking them what they could give... now most of them said I don't have any money ...and this Santa said ....it does not take money to give ....it comes from the heart. One little girl he said ....you could give to your mom  help with dishes ....just helping her ... he was trying to show them giving comes from the heart ...not from the almighty dollar. If we can give from the heart ...forgiveness....love ...understanding...all the money in the world will really not make you happy. You don't give because you have to ...because that is who and where your heart is ...sometimes in trying to give the very best of your self you screw up ...but you hope that those that say they love you and I do mean love you from the heart ....will understand ...and still will give from the heart. I know every year I am asked what I want for Christmas ...and every year I really can't answer in things or material things..what I want the most is health for all ...for the love of family and friends. To be just accepted . Things that can not be bought...they are given from the heart.

Well I must get back to catching up ...thanks to the Sisters in Christ for my prize and thanks Barb

4 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Wow - I just LOVE that little Chickadee stamp. I think you did a great job on the coloring, you don't need anyone to show you how, you just need to practice. There are a kazillion coloring vids on youtube too :)

You will get it!!! But really you did great.

Congrats on your win and it was nice to post the SIC with you - I love you.

SIL

Samantha said...

Great card Mom! You did a fabulous hob with you coloring. You are to hard on yourself. A few post backs you did popcorn the bear and you did an amazing job.
Congrats on your win!

love ya

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy!!:)

Congrats on your WIN!!! Your card is GORGEOUS! :)

I think you did a fantastic job coloring your cute birdie stamp!:)

So sorry I haven't been around much lately. My back is still out and it's hard to type when you are laying flat on your back.lol

Love the girls cute curls!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

OK I am obviously loosing it because I missed this blog post totally. Congratulations on your win over at Pizzazz Aplenty. Your card is wonderful, and you did a great job on the colouring, it looks like you pulled the sample image right off the stamp block.