Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ok
 first of all Happy New Years to all
all the best for 2014
Now on to the fun stuff today I got to hang with my 2 SIL
what an awesome time and the challenges were set
first one ..
so here is my take on it ..
check out Nina's and Barb's blogs
some awesome cards there for this challenge
supplies used paper from K & company
 the words and bees are a Stampendous CRD166
color them with gel pens and Tombow pens
 
Next challenge was sent by our SIL Barb
using buttons ...
and here is my try at the challenge
Now the supplies used were actually scraps
the stamp used for words was Verve
now the flowers with the buttons my daughter Sam
made on her circuit the leaves done on the silhouette cameo ..
 
Now this next card was made for Christy...
she does not like spiders ...and she just moved into a new place
and all she seems to find is spiders... she says
so I remember the story about the Christmas Spider ...
so that is where the idea for the card came ...
and K & Company paper
spiders cut with silhouette 
 tree shape also cut with my silhouette
now that took me a bit of work and paper to get it right .
Long with the card I also gave her the story about the spider
plus the instructions to make her own ..
SO what do you think ...
well that is my start to the new year ..
Make sure to stop by my SIL blogs
some awesome cards and ideas.
 

3 comments:

jperr said...

Judy I love your cards,they are beautiful.I'm going to check and sign up for email up dates.
Blessings Jocelan

Joni Andaya said...

Wow! Awesome creations you have here Judy!!! My fave is the bee card :) Happy New Year!

Notes by Nina said...

You have three fantastic cards Judy, the papers and sentiments you used are fantastic and what a cute idea with the spiders.