Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Retro Sketch #96

Another challenge
This challenge comes from
so here is my take on the challenge
I am also going to put it up on
 
I think it works for that challenge to....
Paper used was Bo Bunny - Surprise Collection
I added little bubbles of color to the candles ..but it is hard to see them
Happy Birthday was just scrap word paper I had
buttons just the dollar store
I need to learn how to take better pictures to show all the glitter. 
Please stop by Nina and Barb
I know they have some awesome cards to share.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Goodness Judy, that is one fabulous, colorful over-the-top wonderful card you made there. Good one! So fun doing this together.

♥ SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Wow Judy, this turned out great. I love that you combined the challenges. These fun bright colours will inspire smiles all around.

OttawaMom said...

Bright and cheery colours - perfect for a birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!