Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Seize The Sketch #11

Well I thought I would give
challenge a try
 
 
so here is my card 
want to show that the little mice are raised
I used blue and white twine to connect the little shells
and black twine for fishing line.
Paper used : Brazzill Blue
lite grey looking paper actually was a grey blue
(need to learn how to take better pictures)
the little mice and nuts are from Penny Black Gone fishing
the little fish along the bottom Stampin Up
Used water colors to color
Make sure t st6op by the challenge and give it a try
and also all the awesome cards posted.

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,


Your little mice are adorable - and you watercolored them beautifully.

It IS hard to get a true color in photographs at the best of times. I often have to color adjust mine, but the biggest thing I do is to take my pics in natural daylight as much as possible.

Cute card!

♥ SIL

~amy~ said...

okay, those are thee sweetest lil mice...ever.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!