Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketch #233 & Tuesday Throwdown

Well it was nice to spend some time with the SIL and craft 
here are 2 neat challenges ..
and boy are lots of challenges out there but I choose to do
these challenges with the same card ..
is
Our challenge theme this week is 
"Baked Goods"
We want to see yummy baked goods on your cards/projects this week.
Next was
use this layout
so here is my card ...

wanted to show that my cookies had the middle..
 
Paper used was from Farm House
the cupcake is a Verve stamp then I cut it out
and decorated it up
cookies just as cut with double layer foam inside
the bottom with all the little cakes is from
Stampin Up Birthday Bakery colored by Tombow's
Make sure you stop by this challenges
a lot of beautiful cards there.


8 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh my!!! That's a mouthwatering array of yummy goodness. Great take on the sketch too, Judy.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Kris B said...

Judy this is adorable! Love the sentiment and the cream center in the cookies! Love the little row of cakes on your banner! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope you come back again.

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!! I love your cookies and the yummy DPs! I think that sentiment is going to be my new daily philosophy!! :)
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

Ah my... those little cookies, with their two layers are simply adorable.

I love glitter as you know so your card just is singin in my eyes.

♥ SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Judy:)
What an AWESOME, YUMMY card.:) LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with me. I would never have thought of the foam centers for the cookies.mmmmm.:)Gotta remember that one! Now I want some chocolate cookies.LOL

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs!
Valinda

Jessi Fogan said...

That is a fab sentiment! lol! And the middles on the cookies - TOO AWESOME!
Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card Judy, look at all those yummy images :) makes me want to snack.

Melissa Craig said...

Yummy! What a way fun card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.