Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Friday Mashup #FM142

wow I got it made and on a Friday
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Twine."
  2. Create a "Birthday Themed" project. 
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Birthday Project with some Twine."
 
So here my card using twine and yes it is
for a birthday....
our granddaughters in fact.
Paper used is from Pinkpaislee
 make a wish from Verve Stamps
twine not sure ...
Make sure you stop by
Friday Mashup and give the challenge a try.


3 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, that paper is so pretty! Great scalloped borders and fun twine knot. Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Judy:)
I LOVE your card!!:) Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter!!!! :)Seems January is a busy time for Birthdays. We just celebrated Christy's and Jim's yesterday.:)

Thank you so much for coming by my lonely ole blog and leaving a sweet comment for me. I LOVE your visits my friend.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful pink card! I love the different patterns you used. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.