Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well just to keep everybody in the loop ...packing ....packing and more packing ...yuck!!!!
Well we are at 17 more days left and then THE BIG ADVENTURE begins....

Barry and I have been driving around to a few of the favorite lakes we love and where the fishing is awesome ....need to fined that first spot where we can stop and smell the flowers
(know what I mean).
And also we are trying to plan our time to visit all those we love and miss....and can stay for more than a day
This lake is Duffy ..the Lord has touch this lake with the beauty only He could
do...He is the Maker of Heaven and Earth






This picture of the butterfly ..Barry took with my cell phone...makes us realize what is ahead of us

THE BIG ADVENTURE

Also as many of you know it is my birthday today ..most times I try really hard not to notice them and I try to not remind everybody ...but my sis BARB always remembers and sends me so much love.(so if you can stop by her blog ...she always has free elements ..that she creates and shares with all....and my brother -in-law Miles ..thanks for always being willing to sit and teach me more about scrapbooking...Miles and Barb are the best...love you guys . Dave and Neti phoned last night to wish me Happy Birthday ...they are on the road this morning ..heading to Yellowstone National Park for two weeks.....have fun ...love you guys.


All the kids and friends thanks for the phone calls this morning and all the love...this is the birthday card from Barb...again thanks everybody...


8 comments:

Amy W. said...

Happy Birthday girly! I hope it's a wonderful day for you!!! Enjoy it!
Hugs,
-Amy

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awwww Jud - it just warms my heart to see you using all my elements - and your photography is terrific! I will look for you later, online, or phone you if I don't hear from you sooner. Love you Sis!

nnylfs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDY!!!
(sent over from Amy W's blog)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed your bday Jud! Happy belated...and good luck on the big move.

Vblarney said...

Amy W. said you could use some B-day love and since I know how that feels...
"Happy hopeful wonderful stupendous brilliant Birthday, darling jubilant Judy!"

Anonymous said...

I read it was your birthday on Amy W's blog. She and your sister are so nice that you must be good people by association. Best wishes on your birthday and on your grand adventure. What fun to look for the perfect lake! - Lori

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from one Judy to another.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday mom