Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

First of all I must start with the Friday Mashup ....I was picked has one of the
 I Rocked the Mashup....yes for my Boo card I did ...
I am so honoured ...THANK YOU so much ....
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge : For this Friday Oct 14th....
  1. Make a project featuring "Snowflakes".
  2. Or Make an "Easel Card".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create an "Easel Card featuring Snowflakes".
so here is my attempt...
Card stock was Brazzill the snowflakes were buttons ...
the Merry Christmas to You....a Michaels product.

Yes the Mojo for last Monday ...boy am I behind...
so here we go ...hope you like.
now this paper used was a Walmart $10.00 worth of different paper pack.....

Well has we all know Selena Gomaz was in concert in Vancouver last night ...
 and the grand girls were there
 Patti took the girls so these pictures are off here phone...
as we can see everyone got a shirt....it was packed there...
but no Justin showed up ...sorry Hannah(she likes him)
Well catching up slow ...hope to have  more tomorrow...
and please make sure you stop by all the family and friends ...
they are listed at the top along the side ....they have some
AWESOME stuff to show to all.
Hugs

8 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice bright card Judy that you created for The Friday Mashup. Congratulations on Rocking last weeks. I love how your mojo card looks like an envelope.

Lisa said...

Beautiful! I love the red and the big sentiment used to prop up the card!

My almost 13 year old son has the biggest crush on Selena Gomez :)

Thanks for joining us again at The Friday Mashup!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Congratulations on rocking the Mashup!

Your snowflakes really stand out against the red background papers. Love those little buttons.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy.:)
SO sorry It has been so long since I was here.Seems like forever and only a few days has gone by. I think that is because you have done SOOO much and posted it too since I was here. I LOVE ALL your cards! Congratulations on ROCKING the MASHUP! I agree..your BOO card is AWESOME!!:)
Aww... I missed Samantha's bday.:( I will have to go see her when I leave from here.
I bet the kids didn't have a voice left after the concert.:)How exciting for them!!
Your buns look awesome too!!! I am gonna try homemade pizza dough this week.I haven't done it in years..so hope I am successful.:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Samantha said...

Congrats ma for rocking the Mash up!

Your Friday mash up this week turned out beautiful...your picture doesn't do it justice.

Great job as well on your Mojo! They both are really great cards.

Hugs

Heidi Baks said...

Great job playing along and incorporating both elements! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Kim P said...

Love the glittery details! Thans for joining us at the Friday Mashup again!

hollybeary creations said...

The Red & The White are so cute together I love all the snowflakes. The greeting really pops out! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup! Congrats on the Rock Star Win!