Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Samantha
Yes today is Sam's b-day...and I wanted to do a card for her from Ethan so I went through some of the pictures I have of him and made a card up for her for him to give to her....from a baby to today...he has so many cute faces...below is what I put inside the card...
his hand prints...to mom holding when he was small..
they will be taking me to the hospital this morning ...at that time
I will let Ethan have some time to add some of his touches to it ....
Please stop by her blog and leave some hugs....Samantha
Abi and Hannah made cards on the weekend while they were here
and give them to her already and me I forgot to get a picture of them ..I will ask Sam if I can get one ...
Now this beautiful flower arrangement arrived yesterday ...
it was from my son and daughter-in-law and the girls....
Mindi thank you so much it made my day ..
Ok Neti I am getting closer to figuring out on how to roll the buns...what do you think.
My SIL Neti has been trying to teach me on how to roll the dough and get a awesome bun...
I keep on trying.....oh yes just to let you know my Bare did the dough up for me ...we have not
bought store bread or buns for a whole month ...it smells so awesome fresh bread and buns baking...
Well have a great day and if you can stop by all the friends and family listed on the side of my blog...
they all have something neat to share....
Hugs

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you mon for my beautiful cards, and my beautiful flowers that you got me today.
Thank you so much for making me one of my favorites for dinner....you sure are good to me.

Lots of love

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous birthday card Judy. Excellent pictures and I bet those buns turn out wonderful. Congratulations on Rocking Mashup, your Boo card was exceptional.