Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

 Well I know it is Tuesday ...but hey this beats ...Thursday....so my Mojo for Monday ...
 is....Christmas Fishes to All...what do you think...
the fish stamp and fishes...and snowflake stamps are all from Stampin Up..
paper Recollection from Micheal's...the shape for the sentiment from my daughter's Cricut ....thanks Sam

Now this next card is just me playing ...

well what do you think...

have a great week all.....make sure you stop by the other family and friends blogs...
they have some neat stuff

3 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

You have been busy, both these cards are wonderful and unique. Well done.

Samantha said...

Great job Mom! Your flower one is beautiful....glad you got to try one of your new ones.
Glad you were able to get your Mojo up today as well.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

I love both cards but the second one, the flower one is EXCEPTIONAL! I was just playing with a bouquet myself because I see today's 365 is about that - perhaps you can pin that to this card???

I will catch up with you in the next couple of days, promise.

Love you,
SIL