Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here is the sketch...
Here is my try and only a day late...
Paper is Jovial--Christmas tree it was nice cause I could use both sides..
the ribbon and tag and flower are all dollar store goods...
Now this next card ..to be honest I had seen one done on the Friday Mashup and I had to try it...
this goes to no challenge other then my challenge to see if I could do it...
I love how they twisted the easel card ...so what do you think...
and here are a few more pictures from our drive ...
this picture below really makes me want to get out there and camp and fish
and start a campfire ...David and Neti where are you ....want to come along.

and of course peewee....Uncle David where are you ????
Well make sure you stop by all the girls blogs I know they all have some great stuff to show...
Have a great week.

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy:)
Awesome card!!! Love your paper too! :) Those double sided papers sure come in handy when trying to coordinate the colors.... Don't they?
So happy you were able to get your Mojo Monday card done so soon:)
I just did learn how to do those stand alone cards and now you put a twist on it.LOL Wonderful job on it too!:)
I will make sure Christy sees your comment on her pendants. We can all use encouragement! Thank you!!


Hugs,
Valinda

Samantha said...

Great cards mom! So glad you got time to get your mojo done...it turned out beautiful.

Your twisted easel card is very cool...i will have to check that out next time i am over.
Great job!

Notes by Nina said...

Great Cards Judy, looks like you have a great start for your Christmas cards.