Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a "Fall themed" project (it's right around the corner, people!).
  2. Or Make a Project that uses "Brads...lots and lots of Brads".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a fun "Fall themed project that uses lots and lots of Brads".
my attempt at the Fall theme....give it a try ...the Friday Mashup is fun.
The stamp is dollar store Autumn...the flower stamp is Taylor Impressions...
paper recollections....and brads and maple leafs...

my next challenge is from ...365 Cards

Day 215 - Lovely Layers

Layers on a card look fabulous in my opinion, and that's what this challenge is all about.

We want to see FIVE layers on your card, any way you choose
Here's how DoBea did it

and below is my attempt....
 
Day 214 Fine Feathered Friends...
So here's what you need

At least THREE birds on your card. 

Add them any way you wish
 
Jennifer brought out an image she'd never used before, and I'm so glad she did, check it out


and my try below...
and my birds of course ...flamingo's....

Now the pictures below are from my attempts to make a nice arrangement
for our granddaughter Melissa and her boyfriend
this is their 3rd month anniversary...
candlelight and dinner...
here they are ...
Marcus  & Melissa...

all have a great weekend ....
and please remember to stop by family and friends
that are in my list they have some awesome cards and pictures to share...

8 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Judy,

Your Friday Mashup card is lovely. I really love the way you've used brads to 'float' your leaves down the card. Very artistic.

Thanks for joining us.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Samantha said...

Great job on your cards mom! I think they turned out wonderful.

Oh Missy and Marcus....soooo cute :P

Rose said...

what a ton of wonderful eye candy!! fantastic job on all the challenges :)

hollybeary creations said...

Those leave are great.. I love what you did with a $1 stamp you would never know.. This is a perfect Fall card. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Lots of cool elements on this card!Thanks for playing along on the Friday mashup!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy.:)
WOW!! You have been busy making BEAUTIFUL cards!!:)I LOVE them ALL!
Melissa and Marcus look so CUTE together.Great Photo of them.:)Love your table arrangement!! How was their dinner? ;)
I have been attempting to upload my Mojo card..but so far the three or four times I have attempted it..blogger isn't letting me.It seems to be ignoring me.I haven't given up yet!! Just pausing for a minute.LOL

Hope you are doing well..my friend!

hugs,
Valinda

Notes by Nina said...

Wow.. look at all these cards. Fabulous job Judy, you are keeping 365 on their toes, nice job.

Lesley said...

Wow, you have been busy! All wonderful projects and I love the way you used your brads for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!