Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Day to all...
Barb (SIL) and I were chatting and thought maybe we would try another blog site
so here is where we started together ....
So here is the template Sharon gave us
and here is my attempt ....
I took the picture out side hoping the sun would show off the sparkles ...well you can
see I need lessons...if you get a chance stop by their site...
paper used ...Recollection from Micheal's the elements used all from the dollar store..

As many of you know I have sort of been stick indoors ...
so this weekend my Bare thought he would get me out and
see the colours that are coming alive.





I had hope to get out camping one more time ...
but only time and my Doc and Bare's work schedule will determine this ...
and of course the weather....
Well off to work on the Mojo Monday card ...
Have a great day...
and please make sure you stop by all the
Family and Friends listed at the side ....

7 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Judy,

YAY - we DID IT!!!

Your card is soooo much more interesting than mine - I love all the ornaments on yours. I wish I had been as bold as you. Thanks for doing this together with me, I look forward to our next challenge we talked about. hugs!!!

I always appreciate your photos - everything looks beautiful in the fall. I think its because we view it through eyes that know that winter is creeping closer, these last days to get out in nature without a winter coat are numbered.

Love you,
SIL

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Judy, lots of details to make the card eye catching. Look at all those fabulous photos, thank you so much for sharing. I think it is wonderful that you and Barb are exploring new challenges, I hope you have so much fun.

Samantha said...

Great card mom! and so glad you have joined another sketch challenge with Aunty Barb!

Great pictures...thanks for sharing!

I'll be waiting for your Mojo :) tee hee!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Judy :)
I LOVE your card!!So creative!:) It's a lot of fun doing challenges with someone you love isn't it? I just wish Christy would get more involved with me.:)She has her own stuff going now though.She is making pendants on dominoes with Polymer clay.:)Pretty too! I just asked her to let me take a pic and post them on my blog.:)
LOVE your photos too! So happy you were able to get out and about for a while and enjoy the pretty change of seasons.:)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving SWEET comments for me.I LOVE YOUR VISITS!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Deb said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the little ornaments! You did a great job with the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

inkedx2 said...

Great use of patterned paper with the stamps. This is a cute card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

Patrice H said...

What a fun card! You must have a great dollar store near you! I checked out some of your other creations and they were great too! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF. I hope to see you back again next week!
PS Those are awesome photos keep them coming. We don't get the change of seasons like this in Southern California. It is a pleasure to see wilderness at it's best.