Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last week I was honoured with completing ..one week of 365 Cards..and also give a spotlight award to ...from this site ...these ladies are awesome and very talented ...thank you so much ...
 So I thought I would give another week a try ...so here are a few so far....

Day 219 - Punchy Embellishment

I really like to see what you do with these DIY types of challenges. And this one is about creating your own "punchy" embellishment. Mix and match at least 3 different paper punches to create one lovely embellishment.

ok here we go my 3 different punches are ...1" circle =the body
a flower punch for the eyes.....and the legs are made from a corner punch of Martha Stewart...
you can see the punch on the corner of the card ...I cut them out in black and has legs...
what do you think....

Day 218 - Beautiful Bouquet 

 Today's challenge is to create what looks like a bouquet of flowers right on your card

this my flower bouquet...hope you like...

We've had challenges that required some sort of framing technique, but this one is just a little different.

 We want to see an image framed by something other than a circle/oval or square/rectangle shape
has you can see I tried to frame the key to the lock...what do you think.... 

Day 216 - Super Sketchy Sunday

time for another sketch already??
Is it

I think so, so let's get started
 So my try at the Super Stretchy.....

Please make sure you stop all the family and friends in my list they have some awesome cards ...
I will try to do the reason of the days ...but let us not forget It is Thanksgiving weekend coming up here in Canada.....so we will see...

Hugs to all and thank you all for all the comments and for stopping by....

7 comments:

Samantha said...

They all turned out wonderful! and you did a fabulous job on your spider :)
Look at you getting all of these cards done and i can't even get my Freshly Made done. Ahh well still have some time to get it done.

Love ya!

Notes by Nina said...

CCongratulations madam Spotlight Designer. You have been very busy, look at all those fabulous cards. Well done.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hehe did you SLEEP in between these cards sweet SIL? Congrats and kudos! You have been super busy. Love your bouquet card especially. Hope you have a super holiday weekend

Love
SIL

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy:)
WOW! You definitely have been busy.:) LOVE your cards!I too especially love the flower bouquet one with the butterflies.:)
COOL spider ...and I love how you found legs for her.:)
Congratulations on your award!! SO COOL and you deserve it too.:)
I have been cleaning up files again on my computer.I found (this week) 27gbts. of files I had transferred to an EHD in late 2009 and early 2010 and forgot about them.Had to copy to disks and now I have to open and transfer them so I can see what they are.Time consuming..but can't get anyone else to do it for me.LOL

Have a TERRIFIC weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

beautifully framed keys in hearts... so cool :)

Rose said...

oh how fun is this!!! fab take on the sketch :)

Manuela Navarro said...

Genial!!!
Los lapiceros quedan perfectos.