Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well Sharley's stag ....I heard was awesome. I was able to go for the snack time...and get some pictures. They took her out on the town ...she is getting married July 29th in Vernon...to my nephew Bobby. The girls in the pictures top left Sharley and Patty(maid of Honor)also my daughter. Next to that picture is Bob's mom Ann (my sister) Sharley and Patty. Middle Samantha (bob's cousin) and Ann. Next to that Samantha, Patty, Sharley, Ann and Candy(bob's cousin). The girls made a costume for Sharley to wear out and about. She was a hit ...where ever she went. Way to go Sharley ...always remember Marriage is a new step and a wonderful step. Always let love and honor be apart of your marriage ...and you can do all things.

love jud

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»