Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006


To all.. my Sister-in-law Barb Derksen...is having a BIRTHDAY tomorrow... (Sept 15)
so all the best to her and may God Bless her.

She is one awesome God loving lady.
If ever you need a friend or a shoulder that lady is there.

Her and her husband(Miles)are a couple who are always reaching out...

they lead praise and worship at their church.
And this lady can cook ...and the neatest little hints she finds.

If you ever want to read and be touch please check out her website
Mrs Miles
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Barb
Happy Birthday to you

1 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

what a BEAUTIFUL, touching LO Jud! You are a rock to me too, Girl and I can't begin to express how much you mean to me. You've become so precious to me not only as my SIL (sister in law in scrappin' lingo) but also a dear friend. Thank you always for your love and encouragement. I love you with all my heart. BARB