Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Work It Wednesday

Another challenge tonight ...missing my SIL's but I gave it a try
 
workitwedbanner
Now on to this month’s challenge! Our challenge will be to make a holiday card! We’d love to see what you’re planning to send out this year
Once you’re done creating, share your project
Work it Wednesday November 2015
ok my project ...this is one of the cards I am making  for Christmas Cards
thought they would be neat cause I will put a small hole in one of the points so it can hang..
 
starting to open
 
open all the way
 
the back
 
Paper used was Bo Bunny  Silver and Gold theme.
Make sure you stop by the challenge and give it a try .
Have a great Friday...
 
the back


2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Judy!! :)

Wow... I love your cards!!! This one looks AWESOME too and maybe a bit complicated!?? Is it?
I sure miss our FUN times with making card challenges together.Seems like it's been forever!! :/ I still have cataracts in both eyes, so my creativity has really been cut back! I see double when my eyes get tired.

Huge hugs!!

Valinda